Concur.

Geoff

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 4:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] regarding the most recent JAWS update

I'm considering asking FS if they would mind placing a download button for
FS cast since I'm the kind of a guy who listens to pod casts at a time of my
own choosing and not really when I fire up my system first thing in the
morning.

Unless Eric reads this himself before I get around to writing that message
at least. What do some of you out there think about that suggestion?

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.