From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Pinky
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2016 5:11 PM
To: JAWS-Users-List 2
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Download link

Hi Group,

I not sure I totally understand the issue with copying and pasting a link. I
went to the FS site and copied the link and pasted it into an email. Then I
sent the email to myself and was able to click on the link.  I just pasted
the link to this email below by just highlighting the link with the
shift+right arrow key until it was all highlighted then I just press the
ctrl+C and then came to this email and ctrl+v. I know you all know these
commands. Now I am going to send this email to the list and see if it works.
It worked when I sent it to myself. So here goes.

JAWS 17.0.1806 64-bit English - April 2016
<ftp://ftp.freedomscientific.com/users/hj/private/WebFiles/JAWS/17180468DA9E
/J17.0.1806enu-x64.exe>