From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of David Ferrin
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2016 12:54 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] New jaws update for April

A strange but certainly inconvenient problem with this update is that it won't
authorize on either of my systems running a hardware dongle. I have a lap top
with an ILM key on it and it is not having any problems at all, but my towers
both a 32 and 64 bit systems lost their license. I removed the update and put
the version from last month back on and the dongle works again on the 64 bit.
After lunch I'll take a crack at the 32 bit which my wife uses. I just told her
over the phone that I plan on getting her system back on its' feet so to speak.

Has anybody else encountered this issue? Possibly an email to tech support is
in order, not sure right now exactly what course of action to embark.
David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from a
simpler system that worked perfectly.