From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Shai
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2016 9:34 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] issue with Internet explorer11 on Windows10 when
wanting to add a website to a folder other than favorites JAWS 17.0.1806

Hello,
When trying to add a website to a folder other than favorites in the
latest JAWS17 update with Windows10 and Internet Explorer11,   I
notice that JAWS does not announce folder name combo box when tabbing across
the add to favorites area.
To duplicate this issue try the following: when on a web page press alt a to
add to favorites and press enter. Next, tab across. The first item that you
should land on is a combo box with a list of folders which JAWS does not
seem to announce. The user however, can arrow down this combo box and add
the website to the chosen folder.  Is anybody else encountering this issue?
All other items in that area such as the new folder button ok and cancel
seem to announce normally.
Thank you in advance for any responses