Thisis basically saying, stop cluttering up the list and read the help files
smile.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of james
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 3:08 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [Bulk] Re: adjust jaws voice speed

remember that the jaws help menu has all help topics and key strokes located
in the jaws windo on the taskbar up in the menu bar, the following was cut
and pasted from there.
JAWS allows you to temporarily or permanently change the speech rate for the
current voice. This can be done at any time - even while using Say All!

When permanently changing the speech rate, the new rate is saved to the
active voice profile. During a Say All, changing the speech rate is only
temporary.

When not using SayAll:

Description Command
Temporarily Decrease Voice Rate ALT+CTRL+PAGE DOWN Temporarily Increase
Voice Rate ALT+CTRL+PAGE UP Permanently Decrease Voice Rate ALT+WINDOWS
Key+CTRL+PAGE DOWN Permanently Increase Voice Rate ALT+WINDOWS Key+CTRL+PAGE
UP

Note: JAWS states "slower" or "faster" with each press of the above
keystrokes.

During a SayAll:

Description Command
Decrease Voice Rate
PAGE DOWN
Increase Voice Rate
PAGE UP

To restore the speech rate to the last saved setting if changed temporarily
or during a Say All, press INSERT+ESC. Switching to another application
using ALT+TAB also restores the default voice rate if changed temporarily.

When using these commands to temporarily or permanently increase or decrease
the speech rate on-the-fly, only the rate for the primary language in use in
the currently active voice profile is affected. For example, if the primary
language is English, the speech rate for all available English voices will
be changed. All other languages in the profile will continue to use the rate
that you configured in the Voice Adjustment dialog box.