There's a Lenovo Thinkpad (a diffent model however) on my desk at work. It has
a docking station to which an external keyboard, monitor, mouse and braille
display are all connected. I can remove it from its docking station and carry
it, if necessary.

It runs Windows and JAWS as well as any other good laptop would do. The only
slight issue is that the key which should be the application key is actually
print-screen - not a problem when using an external keyboard, but I need to
remember when using the laptop's own keyboard. The keys themselves are
very comfortable for typing.

Shift+F10 or, in some cases, Ctrl+F10, can be used instead of the application
key.