From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jim Flusche
Sent: Monday, May 9, 2016 5:52 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Outlook 2016

Good evening Jaws users list.

I am trying out a free subscription to Office 365.

I have never used the Outlook 2016 email client.

Only by a Jaws tandem have I used outlook 2010 at all.

Are there certain view settings to do for best use of Jaws 17?

Any help with this question would be appreciated.

Also, does anyone have steps for doing a signature in outlook 2016?

Thanks.

Jim