Hi.

What is the latest version of virtual recorder? I have 1.1. I tried to redownload from

http://opopanax.net

I can't easily get the full link again but it was a direct link from this list. I used to be able to browse to it by going to opopanax.net/download and then it would list all the files where I could choose that one. However, the direct link worked and I downloaded it. But when download finished Windows defender said it had a virus and deleted it on the spot. I haven't had much trouble with defender flagging false positives so does anyone know what's up with this? If the latest version is 1.1 then I have it already and don't need to worry about it.

--
Cheers, Aaron Spears, general Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates Developing "very good audiogames" for the blind community http://valiantGalaxy.com Sent with Thunderbird 38.5.0 portable