it never has been nor will it be made accessible. and plus, I heard that it still has some security vulnerabilities.

On 5/14/2016 11:58 AM, John M. wrote:
You are correct, FoxIt is not accessible using a screen reader.

If Jaws cannot read the screen aloud, it will not display the screen
information on a Braille display.

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dujari, Prateek"
<prateek.duj...@intel.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 12:09 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Reading PDF in inaccessible Fox It reader on a PC
withJAWS

Hello gang.
Fox It reader seems to be completely inaccessible to JAWS for reading
PDF documents. My company forces us to open certain internal PDF's in
Fox IT reader. JAWS does not even access the menu much less read and
navigate anything in the PDF.  Has anyone using JAWS hooked a Braille
display to the computer and been able to navigate and read the PDF in
Fox IT with JAWS running on the PC?

Prateek