Hllo all,

I hope you can help me on the following.

My computer crshed and when I entered recover and resotre, the whole
thing was erased, except windows 8; that is to say that the computer
resulted in a out of the box computer. So, I had to start setting up
things again.

Since I wont to update it to windows 8.1, I wanted to do all the
updates that were gone with the crash (actually, I did have windows
8.1). So I wnet to windows update, then check for updates, and gote
this 'Code 8024A000'. I went to the get help in relation to this, and
it said to try the windows update troubleshooter; I did. According the
the results things were fixed. I tried the windows update again to to
avail.

Can someone help me with this, please:

Thank you in advance.

Regards,