From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Arnold Schmidt
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2016 12:00 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Getting Started With Windows 10

I will be setting up my newly arrived Lenovo desktop, over the weekend,
which has Windows 10 from the factory.  I am coming from vista, which has
served me well since 2008.  In Vista, I used the vista interface, as opposed
to the classic menus, so perhaps this will make my transition to Windows 10
easier.  Besides the Jaws training materials, can anybody recommend any web
resources for me to read to help me learn Windows 10?  Thanks in advance for
any information.

Arnold Schmidt
Raleigh, NC