Just a thought
windows 7 should be fine for those that do not want to update until 2020

-----Original Message----- From: LeDon Becker
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 3:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Some questions and concerns about updatingto Windows 10.

I have been thinking, for some time now, about updating to windows ten. My son, who helps me with my computer, keeps asking me why I should up date to windows ten when I know how to get around in windows seven quite well. I don’t know what to tell him about why I should update. Can someone tell me why, a totally blind man, would be better off whit windows ten. And I want to know if after updating do I have to delete jaws from my computer and reinstall my Jaws seventeen to the computer? Thank you for your thoughts.