Hi All,

I was attempting to read an interview on the Rolling Stone web site,
but almost as soon as I open the site, some really loud and very
annoying vvideo starts playing and I can't figure out how to turn it
off. The problem is the video is so loud that I can't hear jaws to
explore the sctreen or to read the interview. I'm pasting a link to
the interview if you care to see what I'm talking about. Is there a
jaws command that will turn off this noise?

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/stephen-king-on-trump-20160609

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kimber

--