Amis

On 15/06/2016 5:49 PM, Steve Cook wrote:
Hi All,

I have a friend who has a text book from Book Share in Daisy format.  What can
they use on the computer to read this file type other that FS Reader?  Thanks
in advance!

Steve Cook, CPM
Assistive Technology Consultant
SC Commission for the Blind
1430 Confederate Avenue
Columbia, SC 29201
E-Mail: stc...@sccb.sc.gov
Phone: (803) 898-8788
Fax: (803) 898-8882
Cataracts are among the leading causes of vision loss worldwide; they are
usually treatable. Has an ophthalmologist diagnosed you or a loved one with
cataracts? Do you need cataract surgery but can’t afford the cost? If you’re a
SC resident and U.S. citizen not covered by Medicare, Medicaid or other
insurance; and have cataracts in both eyes, we at the SC Commission for the
Blind may be able to help. Give us a call at 888.335.5951 or find us online at
www.sccb.state.sc.us