From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Tom Clary
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 4:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws home or pro

 I'm going to finally upgrade to jaws 17, and at present, use jaws 12 on my
home and work desktop computers. i know that there are home and pro versions of
jaws, but i honestly believe i bought the home version of jaws 12. is there a
way to check, on one of my computers, if i installed the home or pro version?