Hi.

Currently jaws doesn't automatically read notifications for windows 10, so in order to know what files are being changed automatically in realtime, you'll need something like speakDropbox. Though for the record, it isn't compatible with the yet unreleased windows 10 update that should come out some time in Augost, it works well with the currently released version however.

http://valiant8086.com/applications/speakDropbox

Cheers, Aaron Spears, general Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates Developing "very good audiogames" for the blind community http://valiantGalaxy.com Sent with Thunderbird 38.5.0 portable