Hi,

The caps lock key should work here.

On 5/07/2016 10:50 PM, Adrian Spratt wrote:
An alternative is to get a separate numpad and attach it via a USB port. It
would enable you to continue using the desktop setup.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of t.
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2016 5:42 AM
To: jul
Subject: [JAWS-Users] no jaws key on laptop

I was just given a laptop by my son, and after he downloaded jaws 17 for me,
and playing around with the keyboard, I found there's no jaws key, but remember
someone saying that the cap loc key was used in this situation, but does  the
cap loc key need to be set up to do this, and please refresh my memory, but
what are the key strokes to find links?

Best wishes,
Sadam Ahmed