Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 11:04 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Selecting Text in Firefox

All,

Is it possible to select and  copy text with JAWS while in any non-IE
browsers such as Firefox that will retain its formatting when pasted
into a document? So, for example, if I wanted to select a table from a
certain webpage and put it in a document, I don't want the top of it
to be text saying "table with x columns and x rows".