I recall some discussion about what was necessary to get JAWS up and running
when transitioning from Windows 7 to Windows 10.  I'm in the process of
upgrading a Windows 7 laptop to Windows 10.  Currently, I have JAWS 16 on the
Windows 7 machine and I know to upgrade that to the current build of JAWS 17,
but do I need to do something with authorizations or removing JAWS and
reinstalling it?  I don't remember the advice given earlier.

Thanks for your help.