From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of john r vaugh...@comcast.net
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2016 8:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Email programs with W10

David, with all due respect, I took her comments to mean she thought outlook
did not work well from her perspective.
I think two of us have stated that outlook does work well.  That said, if
she wants another option, then those of us, using another option should
chime in at this point.  I can only attest to what works for me and that I
move on from things like outlook express and ending up where I am today. If
a person can use outlook because they already own it, like I assumed the
matter at hand is all about, the product is the superior product to other
clients.  But if a person does not own outlook then I can understand not
buying the program to use .
So if I am not understanding the question, then I stand corrected.  Again,
just want folks to know that Outlook is the superior E mail program.  If it
works for you fine, and if not, move on.
John