Does vlc media player have an equalizer like Windows Media player or winamp?

-----Original Message----- From: Josh Kennedy
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 1:35 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] accessible media player other than windows

how about the free vlc media player.

On 7/26/2016 10:34 AM, Annie Weidman wrote:
I'm looking for an accessible media player other than windows media player that will work with Jaws 13 that will play older DVD's. Windows media player will play newer ones, but gives me an error message (something about analog settings?) when older ones are attempted. VLC media player will play them, but will not give Jaws commands. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

sent from mozilla thunderbird