Hi,
Try windows E, the download folder is there,
                                        Jorge

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jason Smith
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2016 1:06 AM
To: jaws-users-list <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws error after upgrading to windows10

Hi list, I upgraded from windows7 to windows10 back on Tuesday. I used the
FS uninstall tool prior to upgrading. Which removed my older versions of
Jaws and left me with both Jaws16 and Jaws17. For the most part Jaws does
seem to be working okay. However, I keep getting the following error
message. "the Freedom Scientific accessibility display driver is not
installed". It tells me to reboot my system(which I have tried). And it also
suggests to run a repair on Jaws. So in order to do that. I thought I would
just run the Jaws17 installer again. However, I am lost as to wear the Jaws
installer file is kept on windows10. I realise that you can also type
something into the run dialogue box to perform a repair on Jaws.
However, as far as I know. I still need to know where the installer is saved
to do this. Can anyone help me out please? Oh and for some reason. My
Jaws17 installation CD will not boot up anymore. I have heard that this is
because Windows10 no longer lets us play DVDS. Is this true? As I thought I
could just pop the CD in and run a Jaws repair that way? Thanks Jason For
answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit: