From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Reed
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2016 5:34 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Outlook 2016 and select all with Control+A

Hello,

I'm using a laptop with Windows 10 (not yet updated), outlook 2016 and JAWS
17 (latest version).

When I'm in my inbox or any other folder, and hit Control+A to select all
messages, JAWS says nothing; leaving me wondering if I hit the wrong
shortcut keys.

This only occurs when I'm selecting all messages in an Outlook folder.  It
does not occur, for example, when selecting all when editing a message in
Outlook or selecting all files in File Explorer.

For me, this behavior started with Windows 10 and JAWS 17.  Anyone else
seeing this?

Thanks,

Reed