Yes. I work. remember window enter to start narator
-----Original Message----- From: Mich Verrier
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2016 10:00 PM
To: jaws-users-list @jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] is it possible to update to the anivercery update through windows update? and do you need to use the media creation tool?

hello all. i was checking on my new dell lap top running windows 10. i saw that i did have a update to windows 10 number 67 or something in short the anivercery update. i whent in to windows update and told the computer to re start. i did not use the media creation tool or anything before doing this. so now i am going to wate a hour for the computer to update and then try starting narater. is this the right way to do it? i am running windows 10 and jaws 17 on a 64 bit lap top. if i have dun this right then i am going to update my windows 7 lap top witch i am using as i wright this e mail to update it to windows 10. this one is a 32 bit though. from Mich.