From: JAWS-Users-List
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Humberto Rodriguez
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2016 8:43 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jfw 17 and skype

I cannot tell you if Skype Talking works just because it was
there from before, all I can say is that I haven't done anything
different than to let Skype update automatically and have updated
the dlee.org scripts as they have become available, I also have
Windows 10 on automatic updates and my Skype announces when
someone goes online in Skype.

I think you should try going to the Tools menu with Alt-T then
up-arrow to Options, down-arrow to Sounds and there after
tabbing, you need to press the space bar to select that you want
a notification when someone goes online and offline.  Don't know
if that has to do with Skype Talking or just with a sound, but it
is worth a try.  Again, my Skype announces me when comegone goes
online and I just Win 10 and Jaws 17.

Regards,

Humberto

Humberto Rodriguez