Hi.

This question gave me an idea for my next podcast. I've just finished it. The below link will take you to the Podcast site. From there you can download episode 36 detailing some of the ins and outs of doing things like setting detail view, setting which columns are displayed in a folder, applying the current settings of a folder to all other folders of the same type, setting the type a folder is for that matter, how to set File Explorer to default to the This PC folder when launched and so on. This message and the other similar one from someone wanting to know how to put a folder in detail view both could use this podcast as the answer. Note that the podcast won't appear on the site until the start of the next hour so in about 13 minutes as I write this barring any unexpected issues. If you get there and it's not listed yet, try again later and it should be up. Hope you like it!

Http://podcast.valiant8086.com

--

Cheers, Aaron Spears, general Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates Developing "very good audiogames" for the blind community http://valiantGalaxy.com Sent with Thunderbird 38.5.0 portable