The first thing to do is turn off message pane with f8. Then the folders can be navigated with the tab, shift tab and the up and down arrows.

Maria Campbell
luc...@gmail.com

Without them, hunanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 9/3/2016 11:19 AM, Cher Bosch wrote:
Trying to help a friend with JAWS 16 and Thunderbird change focus from the
InBox to other folders. I don't use TB so am reading forum topics to try to
assist. We got her Sent folder to show now, but are using menus to move to
Go> her account> folder submenu> (if I remember) to move from the InBox to
another folder. This seems awfully cumbersome, so this is why I'm writing.
I'm spoiled by Outlook's Control-Y key command to accomplish this. I hope
I'm missing something which you Thunderbird users all know ;) Thanks.

Cher