From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of anna vimini
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2016 5:42 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] McAfee live safe

I know this is not a jaws question but I just want to know if there are any
of the list users using McAfee live safe with Thunderbird?

you can send your replies to my email address.

an...@etown.net

the reason I am asking this because on the Thunderbird list they are telling
me to get rid of McAfee

Thanks in advance