Hi everyone,

I'm looking into a newsletter platform as I've been asked to create a
newsletter for our organisation. Does anyone know of any programs out there
that are accessible with Jaws? I've been told that I can get MS Publisher but
have never used it and cannot trial it without prior permission.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Naomi Bolter | Assistant HR Officer | Operational & Enterprise Learning
Department of Family and Community Services | Human Resources
T 02 9765 3334 | Reception 9765 3380
E naomi.bol...@facs.nsw.gov.au<mailto:naomi.bol...@facs.nsw.gov.au>
A Level 6, 23-31 Moore St., Liverpool, NSW 2170
P Locked Bag 7028, Liverpool, BC 1871 | DX Level 6 FACS Learning & Development,
DX 5064, Liverpool.
 W www.facs.nsw.gov.au<http://www.facs.nsw.gov.au/>

Security Statement

This email may be confidential and contain privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or
distribute this email, including any attachments. Confidentiality and legal
privilege attached to this communication are not waived or lost by reason
of mistaken delivery to you. If you have received the email in error please
delete and notify the sender. Any views expressed in this email are those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the department,
except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be
the views of the Department of Family and Community Services NSW.
The department does not represent, warrant or guarantee that the integrity
of this email has been maintained, or that the communication is free of error
,virus, interception, inference or interference.