Hello all. I'm trying to apply for an online job opportunity at the link
https://www.chegg.com/tutors/become-a-tutor/?utm_source=indeed
<https://www.chegg.com/tutors/become-a-tutor/?utm_source=indeed&utm_medium=j
obboard> &utm_medium=jobboard using Firevox 48, JAWS 17 latest build. When I
activate the link to sign in with Facebook, the Facebook login /
confirmation page fails to load.

I need to know if there is any solution or workaround for this issue.
BTW-this issue does not occur in Internet Explorer 11, but I can't fill out
the application in IE because of a form with what looks like a DHTML combo
box that won't activate properly in IIE, preventing me from proceeding to
the next step in the application process. The Website developer is
unreachable, and I suspect the employer is using a third-party portal for
online applications so it's unlikely they'd be of much support anyway.

Any help with this application would be greatly appreciated.

Very Best,

Chris