Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 6:57 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] create video dve

Sorry about that . just call me magic fingers.
I just received the video of the 2 hour magic show that I did back in May.
After my friend edited it on his apple computer he gave me a m4v file. How
can I create about 6 copies that will play on a tv player?

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com