Alt h d s
Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Boston, Jason W
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 10:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] deleting active worksheet in excel

What's the hotkey combo for deleting an active worksheet in Excel? I use to
just use the Jaws cursor, right click the worksheet name, and select delete.
Since you can't read the sheet names with the jaws cursor since v15, how do
you delete worksheets now?
The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the
message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message
in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please
be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving
and review by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.