Hi sir / madam

I do not understand you.

Referring to the previous request, I want a blind-favourable list that
can be used to talk about anything that is computer and not just about
screen reader.

For instance, windows OS, computer hardware, etc.

I hope I am making sense.

By the way, I would like to thank you for the tutorial on foobar2000.

It seems to be working for me.

keep up the good work.

Thanks very much.

Marisane Betty