From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 4:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] an optional windows update Kb 3,184,143

Hi John,

If you're worried about Windows 10 sneaking in on you, run this little
program called Never 10.  It stops Windows 10 from installing, & is very
worthwhile.  Link & explanation is below.

https://www.grc.com/never10.htm

From: netbat66
use the never 10 program. this turns off administrator privilages that
microsof  uses to install windows 10.
the only time you need to run it again is to turn privleges back on to allow
windows 10 to install itself.
the gwx program does not and has to be running at all times and updated to
stop microsoft.
and it does not turn off the administrator privleges.
Netbat

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!