From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Thomas Bryan
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 10:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] question re ThinkPad yoga

Hi,

I have a thinkpad Yoga.  When I purchased it the Yoga  came with windows 8.1
and the insert key didn't work, that is to say the insert key is also the
end key.

I can't recall but I found a way to reset the setting so insert was the
default.

Some time ago I updated to Windows 10 and all worked well.  However a few
days ago, the anniversary update was installed all worked well I think until
the Yoga did an update including bios.  Now my insert key is no longer the
default.

Sure I can switch keyboard settings to laptop but would prefer to use the
desktop keyboard settings.

Any advice would be most helpful.

Many thanks

Regards