thank you maggi

-----Original Message----- From: Maggi Ostrowski
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 6:27 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Home Vs Professional

Hi Tom,

My understanding is the Home version can't be used in a business setting.
After I retired, I renewed my SMA at the lower price of the Home version
because I didn't plan on going back to work.  I'm not clear on FS's control
on this distinction but that was the advice I was given when my renewal came
up.

My best,

Maggi