I am or I havve tried to make a good recording. that is all. I have created nothing but a recording of the orbit reader20 very low cost braille display prototype by american printing house for the blind... that i am testing out. this braille display is going to, I hope, really really lower the cost of refreshable braille. so far I really like the prototype testing unit. It works great! and I can't wait to buy the final product once it is out. orbit20 will cost $499 for a brand new unit everything included. I will test the prototype with jaws tomorrow morning.

On 10/14/2016 8:11 PM, Jorge Rivas wrote:
Hi Josh,
What are you trying to create???
                                        Jorge

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 7:05 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] orbit20 recording

regarding the orbit20 prototype recording, this recording is extra loud due
to the mic i used. in reality the sound is much quieter. there are also
other factors in play that make the recording louder than it is in reality.
keep this in mind when you listen to the recording. this is a very close-up
somewhat distorted recording. I have no idea what or how the final product
will sound.

--
mozilla thunderbird email client

mozilla thunderbird email client