for some reason I can not send email from the mail.  I try alt+s no go, I try
ctrl+enter still no go
I can compose email no problem, I enter the address I wish to send to: type the
subject: then tab past encrypted graphic’': tab past digitally sign graphic: I
type my message then when finished press alt+s then exit mail app then open wlm
and check if the message is in my inbox.  it is not!
does the windows 10 mail app recognize shortcut keys?  I am running windows 10
1607 with jaws 17 latest build!
Email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee