Please top post your replies.

-----Original Message----- From: Jason White
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 2:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws demo and orbit20

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi

I want to test and use the orbit20 with jaws17/18. But the prototype manual
says I need a jaws setup program a special orbit jaws drivers program to
make it work? where can I get this setup program from?

I would suggest contacting the people who allowed you to test the prototype.
If it isn't obvious where to find the driver, or if the driver isn't available
yet but this fact isn't documented clearly enough, then let them know.

Meanwhile, try it with emulation.

Also, if you entered into a non-disclosure agreement as a condition of testing
the prototype, check carefully whether you're allowed to write about it in
public (e.g., by posting to this list).