From: Kevin
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 7:33 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] determining amount of space;

how can I find out how much disc space a folder uses and how can I find out
the amount of disc space that is left on a dvd rw?
I have numerous music files broken up into artists and some are as large as
2 gb but I do not know which ones will fit on one dvd and I do not want to
leave a lot of space on one dvd that will just be wasting!
Email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee