Hello David I am still using beta 2 I did not know about beta 3 until I red your message I will download and try it as soon as I have time I wonder what they changed in this one since beta 2 just came out I will have to check it out.

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 11:14 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] I see beta 3 is now out

So far the talk over the current beta cycle has been very minimal on here. Either nobody is using it or nobody is having any problems. I am curious as to which it is so far.

It works fine for me since the start. I still have a little sluggishness going from message to message in live mail 2012, but other than that it seems fine.
David Ferrin

Jesus dyed for us, why can't we live for him?