Thank you again. And, as I understand your podcast, the .COM version forces you
to use WordPress in any email sent from it.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Michael Babcock
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 9:44 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] WordPress problem

.com substantially restrict your abilities with your blog, for example to the
best of my knowledge you can only install certain themes and plugins… Where as
.org gives you the ability to control all aspects of your site and do whatever
you please with it. On the flipside of this however, the .com doesn't require
you to worry about security as much as having full control on the .org Side of
things. This podcast I recorded it last year might be worth you  listening to:
Self hosted or WordPress.com
http://yourownpay.com/self-hosted-or-wordpress-com-your-own-pay-podcast/

Sent from my iPhone