From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 11:14
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] I see beta 3 is now out

So far the talk over the current beta cycle has been very minimal on here.
Either nobody is using it or nobody is having any problems. I am curious as
to which it is so far.

It works fine for me since the start. I still have a little sluggishness
going from message to message in live mail 2012, but other than that it
seems fine.
David Ferrin