Hi

I believe the following email was meant for the list, not just me.

From: jesusloves1...@gmail.com [mailto:jesusloves1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 03:03
To: Mike O'Brien
Subject: RE: [JAWS-Users] I see beta 3 is now out

Hi Guys,

I did not know about beta three. I will install it now. I have had no problems
with 18 beta one and two either. They really did their work with this version,
and I think it will be the most stable version we have enjoyed since 15 or 16.
Take care, guys.

David Moore

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows 10