A bug that affected me in JAWS 17 was fixed in JAWS 18. The effect of the bug
was that if you inserted a comment into a Microsoft Word document, MS-Word
would crash. I didn't consider it a JAWS bug, so I never reported it, but,
obviously, someone else did and it was fixed.

Although I generally don't write my documents in MS-Word, I review other
peoples' Word files, and this requires the insertion of comments.

I have also reported a few other issues, one of which I couldn't reproduce, so
the report probably wasn't very useful.