From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Scorpio
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 10:49 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Problems Upgrading to Windows 10 AnniversaryEdition

Hi George,

That's exactly what I did, but when I got to the license, and pressed the
spacebar on the accept button, it took me to the what do you want to keep
dialog box.

Once there, I ended not being able to select any other option then to lose
everything.

I did this in two ways, first by using the extracted ISO file the media
creation tool downloaded and created on an external drive, then by using the
media creation tool by itself, and it took me to that same dialog box.

Tomorrow I'm going to try to install the software from the root directory, and
see if that helps,if I get the same restrictive dialog box, I'm going to
consider it a wash, and proceed.

Worse case scenario, I have to start over.  LOL.

Scorpio