From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mohib Anwar Rafay
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 8:53 AM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Want to know method to take students attendence on
Excel 2003 sheet

I want to take attendance of the students directly in the excel sheet
provided by the office on which the rol numbers and the names of the
students are written. So please guide me how to mark attendance on different
dates? As  I will be calling students Rol number vise, so how is that
possible that I am in a particular date column, listening the roll number .
Let me tell you the structure of the sheet:
at the extreme left column, mean A1 to A50 there are rol numbers of the
students, in column B, from B1 to B50 there are names of the students.
other collums like C, D, E represent the dates of lectures.

now I want, that my cursor should be in the column of date, while jaws would
announce me the roll number so that quickly I could put the attendance.
Using Excel 2003 with jaws 17.

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765