then if you do not like e speak you could use speech platform which is sort of like vocalizer but it is free and has many languages. use it along with speech hub and jaws for office to 1. have more good sounding voices, and 2. make it nice and responsive. and remember vocalizer by harpo soft sapi5 and eloquence sapi5 from computer room services or codeFactory would also work very good with the free jaws for office. remember also jaws for office is a full copy of jaws. you can install and use scripts, write your own scripts, use office or firefox or goldWave even jaws touch apps. but for jaws to run as a full version microsoft office 2010 2013 2016 or office365 must be installed and activated. and you could even do OCR with the very good and free tesseract engine, same one used by google. I am very much looking forward to jaws for office coming out in the next few months. It will give everyone the ability to use jaws if they wish. and more choice is better for everyone!