luc...@gmail.com

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 11/2/2016 1:21 AM, Hicks Steven (ROYAL CORNWALL HOSPITALS NHS TRUST) wrote:
Thanks, I installed the all voices Compaq package for vocaliser 2 but when I do
JAWS+ctrl+s, there are only four items in the list, vocaliser being one of them
but there are no different vocaliser voices under that heading, am I looking in
the wrong place?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Reed
Sent: 01 November 2016 20:36
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Changing Voices Keystroke In JAWS 18

Control+JAWSKey+s

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Hicks Steven (ROYAL CORNWALL HOSPITALS NHS TRUST)
Sent: November 1, 2016 1:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Can anyone tell me the key stroak to change to the vovoliser voices in JAWS
18 please?

Many thanks in anticipation,

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the sender that you have received the message in error
before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and
other sensitive information with NHSmail and GSi recipients NHSmail provides an
email address for your career in the NHS and can be accessed anywhere For more
information and to find out how you can switch, visit
www.nhsdigital.nhs.uk/nhsmail