David, Thanks It was quite simple to set up following your instructions.
A few weeks ago I had one of those calls from calling from windows. I know
that they try to put rat ware on your system and that you have to pay them
to remove it. I gave him a hard time because of the constant calls. I told
him that my system is very well protected. His comment was we will see and
he hung up. When I went back to the computer my fire wall has blocked 5
attacks. He did get through and did create some havoc. With image for
windows I was able to recover my system. Incidentally, I have not received
another call from them.
So now when I am not on line I will disable all access.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com